2012年4月28日 星期六

When we are speaking about love, it's never too late


What if we were made for each other, born to become best friends and lovers.


Dear Claire, 

          " what " and " if " are two words as non-threatening as words can be. But put them together, side by side, and they have the power to haunt you for the rest of your life. What if, what if, what if.. I don't know how your story ended, but if what you felt then was true love, then it's never too late. If it was true then, why wouldn't it be true now? You need only the courage to follow your heart. I don't know what a love like Juliet's feels like, a love to leave loved ones for, a love to cross oceans for, but I'd like to believe, if I ever were to feel it, that I'd have the courage to seize it. And Claire, if you didn't, I hope one day that you will.

          All my love,

          Juliet.

" Do you believe in destiny? "
" I think so. I think it's destiny that I'm here right now. "

Hope you don't think I'm a fool, but even though I have a lot of interesting guys around,
I know destiny choosed you to be the one. And i choose you.
Please be mine.


1 則留言:

DreamForever 提到...

I always believe in destiny,
if not,how does i meet a beautiful girl like you? :D